We Weep To Rejoice
It was all good,
The event turn out not good.
After a long time of hoping
Once more the event started changing.
We weep for we lost
But our lose result to their gain.
Heavenly being praise the Glory
though yet, we praise the pain.
Let us rejoice to the LORD,
For her soul rest in His hands.
What a job well done,
Her ways on earth are well done.
We stand forth to lift the family
for God Himself will lead the family.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Weep To Rejoice by Musa Ndhlovu )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- Faith In Him, Michael P. McParland
- Faded Night, Michael P. McParland
- Extra, Michael P. McParland
- Rosy - 1, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Extended Hand, Michael P. McParland
- call this cliche and i'll cut you, Mandolyn ...
- Exausted 2, Michael P. McParland
- Exausted, Michael P. McParland
- Everlasting, Michael P. McParland
- Eternity, Michael P. McParland