we too are americanbeans
W e are the unname beans
with no rights & no names
we are set aside.
consiring us as humanless
we daily carry it so.
No matter what we do, It's still
a non lawfull do.
we aren't jet seen our time
and kept living like
Sherwood with out robin
suoth africa with no Mandela
south America with no CHE
or civil rights with out LUTER.
SO, look around and find out
Who I'm talking obout.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (we too are americanbeans by victor fuentes )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou