We're Suffering in This World As Such
If God love us, why there is suffering?
If we’re all son of God, why there is killing?
If God is the director, why (on scene) is tragedy having?
If God want us, why (on this earth) we are coming?
The answer is very simple;
Lets understand with a simple example;
As we are all son of God, we have His little quality,
The quality is nothing, but the freedom of living independently.
Like the father, as the son is also “Independent”!
When a father says, O my child! , don’t go there, you’ll suffer then;
Being his own child, he/she says, please father once;
And father is unwilling to accept whatever the wants!
But the child insisted again & again,
Then, finally the father let him/her go again.
That’s why even-though God love us,
We are suffering in this world as such!
warner keisham's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We're Suffering in This World As Such by warner keisham )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA