We're Suffering in This World As Such
If God love us, why there is suffering?
If we’re all son of God, why there is killing?
If God is the director, why (on scene) is tragedy having?
If God want us, why (on this earth) we are coming?
The answer is very simple;
Lets understand with a simple example;
As we are all son of God, we have His little quality,
The quality is nothing, but the freedom of living independently.
Like the father, as the son is also “Independent”!
When a father says, O my child! , don’t go there, you’ll suffer then;
Being his own child, he/she says, please father once;
And father is unwilling to accept whatever the wants!
But the child insisted again & again,
Then, finally the father let him/her go again.
That’s why even-though God love us,
We are suffering in this world as such!
warner keisham's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We're Suffering in This World As Such by warner keisham )
- Jeopardy (Rubliw), Gert Strydom
- Love shall return, hasmukh amathalal
- Wisdom Commanding Wishes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- PH: Love: Can You?, Brian Johnston
- Their faces وجوههم, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Blessings I Received, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Hiking Limerick, Mr. Spock
- Ferguson?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Winter Sky, Spiritwind Wood
- I Want to Sing with Willie, Kim Barney
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)