We Need to Love
Sometimes we need just little cry,
Sometimes to hear 'you are my'.
We should remember how to be,
When sit alone under the tree.
Sometimes we need to be alone,
But it`s just chance to stay by own.
Sometimes we smile, but never joke,
Sometimes we run but want to walk.
We are all people who in love
Say just each other 'please, enough'.
We always shy when are in light
And go away from sleep at night.
We need to love but still don`t know
How long we`ll stay under the snow.
We need to stay in way we are
And we will go to dream so far.
We`ll get the dream
And catch the soul
When live with smile without foul.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Need to Love by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon