We Need to Love
Sometimes we need just little cry,
Sometimes to hear 'you are my'.
We should remember how to be,
When sit alone under the tree.
Sometimes we need to be alone,
But it`s just chance to stay by own.
Sometimes we smile, but never joke,
Sometimes we run but want to walk.
We are all people who in love
Say just each other 'please, enough'.
We always shy when are in light
And go away from sleep at night.
We need to love but still don`t know
How long we`ll stay under the snow.
We need to stay in way we are
And we will go to dream so far.
We`ll get the dream
And catch the soul
When live with smile without foul.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Need to Love by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- When money comes first, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After the Ice Storm, Deborah Eker
- extremely, lee fones
- Confessions of a Cat Lover, Deborah Eker
- Amelia, My Brother's Cat, Deborah Eker
- First Trimester, Donal Mahoney
- erotic terminology, lee fones
- The place of defeat, Terry Mitchison
- Father: Every Morning of His Life, Donal Mahoney
- Winter here الشتاء هنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The British, Benjamin Zephaniah
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Dis poetry, Benjamin Zephaniah
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(15 April 1958)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)