We Need to Love
Sometimes we need just little cry,
Sometimes to hear 'you are my'.
We should remember how to be,
When sit alone under the tree.
Sometimes we need to be alone,
But it`s just chance to stay by own.
Sometimes we smile, but never joke,
Sometimes we run but want to walk.
We are all people who in love
Say just each other 'please, enough'.
We always shy when are in light
And go away from sleep at night.
We need to love but still don`t know
How long we`ll stay under the snow.
We need to stay in way we are
And we will go to dream so far.
We`ll get the dream
And catch the soul
When live with smile without foul.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Need to Love by Ekaterina Polischuk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Foolish Ghosts, Pijush Biswas
- आदुंगारिनिसिम, Bahadur Basumatary
- Dancing on a Moonlit Night, Ronald Chapman
- Time For The Heart, Naveed Akram
- Lonely Rose, Ronald Chapman
- Grandmother Dickey, Kate Harrington
- Hey There Girl, Ronald Chapman
- Gone To Sleep, Kate Harrington
- Korea! Always In My Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- Young Liars With Medallions, Naveed Akram