We must learn from Experience
THERE ARE LESSONS FOR US FROM MOSUL, IRAQ
Mere Arabic names do not make Muslims; but actions do.(Qur'an,2: 62 and 5: 69) .
1.Holy Qur'an teaches this sensible politics, 'Though polytheists, if agreements are complied with that amicable situation be sustained till there is no violation of agreements'.(Qur'an,9: 4) . In Islam here is only defensive action.Even that in the same manner as the enemies do attack Muslims.Muslims are not allowed to attack Old people, women and children.
2.Kerala Chief Minister, Mr.Oommen Chandy despite UPA and NDA differences of opinions sought the help of Central Government and the Centre -co-ordinated all activities to save the 46 nurses and other Indians.This shows any crisis here can be solved if the Centre and the States work together.
3.BJP and the Sangh Parivar shall feel the trustworthiness and the good qualities of actual Sunni sect of Muslims in the light of our experience and the good experience of the nurses from the ISIS (young Sunni soldiers) .
They shall study what is actual Islam.It is Dharma that gives Om Santi.Hindus and Muslims have concepts identical and can work in political and spiritual field.Sufism is an inter-linked area.Sant Kabir Das is a model poet.
Can we expect such a security even from our armed forces or any other Western forces when these young ladies are solely under Armed Forces' control? .
4.It is a lesson to Pakistan and to India how to formulate and to train Armed Forces morally and true foreign policies.Pakistan's frequent violation at LoC on Indian border is in this light unislamic.
So also to the Western politicians that what they propagate of the actual Muslims are farce
5.ACTUAL SUNNIS WILL NOT TORTURE NON-BELIEVERS.
If the Iraqi fighters are Sunnis they will follow these verses:
Allah advices to do justice(Qur'an,5: 8) Help the non-believer on their request to help even in war time and accompany them in security where they want to reach as they are ignorant of ISLAM..(Qur'an,9: 6) .
The people who kept Indians in custody released unharmed.We need not worry especially in the month of Ramadan-a month of prayer and charity and pardon.May Allah bless us all.
Topic of this poem: love educates
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We must learn from Experience by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- Mark Strand
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Breaking Free, Michael P. McParland
- Brand New Start, Michael P. McParland
- Bipolar Type 1, Michael P. McParland
- Bipolar, Michael P. McParland
- An Interior Waltz, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Better, Michael P. McParland
- Believe It Or Not, Michael P. McParland
- Bedtime Sweet Lady, Michael P. McParland
- PH: Echo: Bifurcated Brian, Brian Johnston
- Another Soul, Ronald Chapman