We Hold On
few nights and days
in the dark you shivered
when the sun was making me grey
in the chills of grief
we secretly pray
trying to make up
in every way
walking in the old lane
wanting the other one to stay
a precious love tune you play
not letting me fade away..
Jaya Varma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Hold On by Jaya Varma )
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah
- Life is on Rent, Aftab Alam