Narender Singh Bansal
We Have Not Left The Jungle
We might have left the jungles
but we have not forgotten them
We might have clipped our nails
but we have not forgtten the claws.
We might have left hunting
but we have not forgotten the Hunt.
The hunt never had rules
and the powerfuls too don't have the rules.
The weak were hunted earlier
and they are being hunted today
So we have just shifted the jungle
We have not left the jungle.
Narender Singh Bansal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Have Not Left The Jungle by Narender Singh Bansal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- You Made That Child, Ronell Warren Alman
- I'd rather be, Monica Lanier
- An Art By Heart, Rasel Khan
- Fighting on..., David Lessard
- Simile, Monica Lanier
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier
- G I N A, hasmukh amathalal
- Esteemed, Monica Lanier
- बैसागुनि आगान, Bahadur Basumatary
- sTiLL the MOON mOVEs On PaSt MidNiGht ca.., sEaN nOrTh