We flee from our sins Because we've sinned too much, We flee from ourselves Because we've abandoned ourselves, We flee from our reality Because we've lost it, We flee from our words Because they've become useless, We flee from our mirrors Because they've shown ugly images, We flee from our birth dates Because we've forgotten them, We flee from our days and our nights Because they've become shapeless, and We flee from those whom we love Because they've traveled far away.
Poet Other Poems
- (Images From The Innocent Childhood) صو...
- ؟ سندويتشة فلافل او سندويتشة شاورما (A F...
- 2014 / TWENTY-EOURTEEN
- 2014 Is The Pretty Year Of Hope
- A BANKRUPT مديونير
- A BARREL OF OIL
- A Big Tsunami Is Going To Come
- A Bouquet Of Flowers And Roses To You -new-
- A CAKE PARTY
- A candle of pretty light
- A Chalet
- A CIVIL ENGINEER مهندسة مدنية
- A CRAZY WAR
- A Cross-Eyed World
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.