We Cried At The Crem
Irene: we all cried at the Crem today
as we watched your coffin fade away
But Jesus was there with us in our grief
and amidst our despair brought some relief.
For the Resurrection and the Life is He
and you now rest with Him eternally.
Royston Allen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (We Cried At The Crem by Royston Allen )
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal