Shalom Freedman (Troy New York)
We Came Back
WE CAME BACK
We came back
Who would have believed it possible?
They destroyed one – third of us
And we came back-
Israel is here
We have built a country
stronger than all its enemies
able to contribute to mankind
far more than its small size
suggests it should.
The Jewish people is back
Israel is here and developing
Poet Other Poems
- 18 Definitions Of A Short Poem
- 18 Definitions Of Poetry
- A Day Is Ending and Nothing Has Been Don...
- A Day Is Gone
- A Day Without Poetry
- A Day Without Poetry/Is A Lost Day
- A Few Kind Words
- A Friend Is Gone (For Alex Auswaks)
- A Grandchild Gives New Hope In Life
- A Great And Unusual Happiness
- A Great Man Died
- A Lesson From Sam Berns Of Blessed Memor...
- A Life Is Lived The Way It Is Lived
- A Little Poem/ At Heart A Home
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.