We Both Are Friends
We both are friends, remember
We are in need of each other
Without one, valueless another.
I possess nothing
You possess everything
And we are friends for sometimes.
You exist within
I am an outsider
Let me give respect
To our friendship, my dear.
I am a pauper
You are my Master
You are here
I have no name address and anything clear.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (We Both Are Friends by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid