We Are what We Are
As Shakespeare said that all men and women
Are acting out a play,
If we know it or not, this is our way.
We are all on a stage and play the game,
Do what is programmed into our brain.
Everyone have a different role, never that same.
However, we have the right to choose
Life or malediction, let it not confuse,
But don't forget whatever we are or what we do,
For the moment that is our place to learn,
And find out eventually who is who.
We are like cars running on the highway,
Neither is first, nor is last, they all have a goal
To start and arrive somewhere without delay.
Every living creature, including mankind
Files their own life story to remind
When the life & death, happiness & misery
Comes together for the education
Of someone's discovery.
Our bodies were created of many cells,
But the ruler is our brain
If we are in misery, that's what they gain.
If we learn the wisdom to find happiness,
So will our cells be healthy, happy and flawless.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Are what We Are by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Will You Read My Poem, Sir?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Repair a net, Trong Phan
- Jayanta Mahahpatra As An Image-maker, A .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- hindi haiku ghazal chaand, S.D. TIWARI
- Who Really Cares? Does Anything Matter?, Mr. Nobody
- Jashn manaao, Aftab Alam
- Poetry Is Where You Find It X, Frank Avon
- Happiness Is..., Arno Le Roux
- I Never Travelled Alone, Akhtar Jawad
- Wholesomeness To Thirst, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)