We Are what We Are
As Shakespeare said that all men and women
Are acting out a play,
If we know it or not, this is our way.
We are all on a stage and play the game,
Do what is programmed into our brain.
Everyone have a different role, never that same.
However, we have the right to choose
Life or malediction, let it not confuse,
But don't forget whatever we are or what we do,
For the moment that is our place to learn,
And find out eventually who is who.
We are like cars running on the highway,
Neither is first, nor is last, they all have a goal
To start and arrive somewhere without delay.
Every living creature, including mankind
Files their own life story to remind
When the life & death, happiness & misery
Comes together for the education
Of someone's discovery.
Our bodies were created of many cells,
But the ruler is our brain
If we are in misery, that's what they gain.
If we learn the wisdom to find happiness,
So will our cells be healthy, happy and flawless.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Are what We Are by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji