We are the Women
We are the women..
Who full of life,
pluvial in attendance,
Fresheners in sweetness,
Tranquil decorated with flowers,
Spilling like spring,
gleeful, like the wind
Flavored by the seasonings love,
Wavey, glowing on the sands of desire,
Adorer, lover, raring to love that never
'broken nor unfulfilled'
Flirting under fabrics texts and above!
So let him come to us
The one who is collecting the sea
In our evening silk..! !
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We are the Women by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Love Train Rolls, chug a chug a chuga, Monk E. Biz
- Ill-fated, gajanan mishra
- An Agonizing Cry, Valsa George
- Patterns Followed On Aging Fabric, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Documenting Of Those Endeavors, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Courage, Lilly Emery
- Bijay Kant Dubey An Expert on Jayanta Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Living ‘In Fear' of The Lord, Brian Johnston
- what now?, cece rodriguez
- In To The Train To Pakistan, Bijay Kant Dubey