We are the Women
We are the women..
Who full of life,
pluvial in attendance,
Fresheners in sweetness,
Tranquil decorated with flowers,
Spilling like spring,
gleeful, like the wind
Flavored by the seasonings love,
Wavey, glowing on the sands of desire,
Adorer, lover, raring to love that never
'broken nor unfulfilled'
Flirting under fabrics texts and above!
So let him come to us
The one who is collecting the sea
In our evening silk..! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We are the Women by Fatima Nusairat )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Poem of the Day
- The Loss That Has Cost The People, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Christmas Glow, Cigeng Zhang
- The Watchers, Aaryan Deshpande
- Not necessarily, hasmukh amathalal
- I embrace my pen, gajanan mishra
- Loveless Love, Paul Hartal
- But vicinty, hasmukh amathalal
- Past Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Still Small Voice, Leong Ming Loong
- Gap and divide, hasmukh amathalal