We are the Women
We are the women..
Who full of life,
pluvial in attendance,
Fresheners in sweetness,
Tranquil decorated with flowers,
Spilling like spring,
gleeful, like the wind
Flavored by the seasonings love,
Wavey, glowing on the sands of desire,
Adorer, lover, raring to love that never
'broken nor unfulfilled'
Flirting under fabrics texts and above!
So let him come to us
The one who is collecting the sea
In our evening silk..! !
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We are the Women by Fatima Nusairat )
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry