We are seeing through the Red
O my evil pet, eating my Joy
Den: My patience’s decoy,
Only to mislead
I am searching Peace,
Here I bleed. You bleed…
Where ye flew the winged bird?
Heavens blithe Spirit!
The soul of our holy existence!
Eyes laden with dew
Life has became, surd
Sorrow lingers to gloom
Chord tied with flowers bloom
Playing with red
Red; splashed on mind, heart, eyes,
Thought, breath, stupid, wise
Where to find, at what place?
Away from bliss, away from grace
Tell me brother, Where is the shade?
‘We are seeing through the red’
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We are seeing through the Red by Aftab Alam )
Did you read them?
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Unique We Are, Mantu Mahakul
- Shadow, Liffy Liu