We are seeing through the Red
O my evil pet, eating my Joy
Den: My patience’s decoy,
Only to mislead
I am searching Peace,
Here I bleed. You bleed…
Where ye flew the winged bird?
Heavens blithe Spirit!
The soul of our holy existence!
Eyes laden with dew
Life has became, surd
Sorrow lingers to gloom
Chord tied with flowers bloom
Playing with red
Red; splashed on mind, heart, eyes,
Thought, breath, stupid, wise
Where to find, at what place?
Away from bliss, away from grace
Tell me brother, Where is the shade?
‘We are seeing through the red’
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We are seeing through the Red by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford