We Are Love
Each love spent well is costing more than ever,
The interest is up but the real coin of heart is hidden.
Seven faces and a side to stand upon
Three heads, three tails and the sign to hold them
Inside the memory of being more than form.
Inside the storm of being more the foam on shore,
Inside the door is now, the lock once blocked is open,
The key still there to find. we are love.
David Lacey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Are Love by David Lacey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Gone To Sleep, Kate Harrington
- Korea! Always In My Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- Young Liars With Medallions, Naveed Akram
- Stolen Key, Ronald Chapman
- waanzin, co the skipper
- Let all the Religions be cooled in hot S.., nimal dunuhinga
- Great Black Spectre, Michael McParland
- Too Many Years, Ronald Chapman
- Stars Are Slaves, Naveed Akram
- Gray Matter, Michael McParland