We are merely IDS and numbers, Passports, fingerprints, and some Other things if someone wants to know, We are the weakest creatures on earth though we Behave like we're the strongest on earth, We are merely statues or like statues because We're unable to change our world into a better world, Our pretty souls died long time ago and funeral processions Were made for them because we didn't use them well, We are like dead corpses because we can't do anything Well for our brothers who are suffering too much, and We are no more as we used to be before because we're Helpless and useless on all levels in our life.
Poet Other Poems
- (Images From The Innocent Childhood) صو...
- ؟ سندويتشة فلافل او سندويتشة شاورما (A F...
- 2014 / TWENTY-EOURTEEN
- 2014 Is The Pretty Year Of Hope
- A BANKRUPT مديونير
- A BARREL OF OIL
- A Big Tsunami Is Going To Come
- A Bouquet Of Flowers And Roses To You -new-
- A CAKE PARTY
- A candle of pretty light
- A Chalet
- A CIVIL ENGINEER مهندسة مدنية
- A CRAZY WAR
- A Cross-Eyed World
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.