We are merely IDS and numbers, Passports, fingerprints, and some Other things if someone wants to know, We are the weakest creatures on earth though we Behave like we're the strongest on earth, We are merely statues or like statues because We're unable to change our world into a better world, Our pretty souls died long time ago and funeral processions Were made for them because we didn't use them well, We are like dead corpses because we can't do anything Well for our brothers who are suffering too much, and We are no more as we used to be before because we're Helpless and useless on all levels in our life.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WE ARE by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Language, Our Friend, Sandra Feldman
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz