Waves From Melbourne Part 3
What are waves?
Not just a word.
Not always cold,
And sometimes gets hotter.
Waves mean so much more.
They don't just crash the shore,
Sending my life into chaos.
Waves symbolize not just now,
But forever you and I are gone.
You said waves when you left everyday.
I never said anything when you would go away,
Now it is my turn to sighn off.
Waves. Thats all I want to say.
We now know what the waves are,
And there with us near and far,
Julie McLeod's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Waves From Melbourne Part 3 by Julie McLeod )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- hey ass-wipe, i love you, Mandolyn ...
- The Mystery Of Word, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Men who see no day, Zimba Sundrogo
- Handsome and king, hasmukh amathalal
- Stoned by sadness, Nalini Chaturvedi
- The Goodness of a Life-mate (Section-6 .., rajendran muthiah
- Heart to, hasmukh amathalal
- An Ode to my Tree, Kelly Curiel
- foliage, snehanair manikkath
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE