Wavelengths of red,
Wavelengths of green.
Wavelengths of blue,
My heart's rainbow too.
The same as the sky's.
My heart with green and blue.
My heart with nature's perfect synchrynocity.
Rainbows of my mind beckon me,
I can straight to the zenith see.
This rainbow's colorful symphony.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wavelength by Vera Sidhwa )
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam