Waters Of Grief
Could stagnant waters stare into grief?
Could blame be cast on shadowy streets?
My hearts are structured on unique winds,
Blowing through the veins and arteries of size.
I preserve hearing and seeing for glories
Seized by soldiers from heaven and hell,
Both styles within, both fears without.
That form of straight road is again in flight,
Crazy fierce armies of hate are arranged before
Me, like phalanxes of mighty hearts
So loved by themselves.
The stagnant water is deeper than blood,
A truce is in eerie ways, as a tribal custom
Asserts the dependency and independency.
The fighting of wars is a serious hurdle
For artists of the human rights.
The soldiers are seized by the power of the wind,
Nihilism contracts and exhales its stench,
Nightly the dreams come roaring in,
Let humans be absolved of all their tin and sin,
As they are robots of the mightiest wars in
Some form of existence.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Waters Of Grief by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The emptiness at the end of the sea, Tony French
- The Stripper, Phil Soar
- From here on in, Tony French
- No Need..., Mallika Achuthan Menon
- Driving Without Wings, Richard Allen Beevor
- AMONG THE RUINED INFRASTRUCTURE بين البن.., MOHAMMAD SKATI