Water, Water Everywhere
What a beautiful sight, when she is in blue,
Migraine gone and attack with no clues,
Freezes and compacts as the cotton candy does,
She is the stately lady with her well maintained curves.
She is happy with the biodegradable balls,
That is thrown into the bottom of her soil,
Crystal clear porcelain skin, the fish can swim in,
Miles she walks and runs with rising of her chin.
What a sight to tolerate, when she arrives,
To this part of the ball, lost her luster,
Through throwing of garbage sinister,
Acquire the color of the apron of the painters.
When at a place she fills the glass,
That can let the light to pass and sparkle,
How many colored attires she wears,
She travels in the East’s roller scorer.
When she loses her energy and gets caught,
All her legs are tied in the planar fold,
She is quiet as the dump child on the rock,
Imprisoned as icy slabs until the warm knight whispers.
When the energy is intact and obtains some more,
She is in the ecstatic state to sleep with all rogues,
Impregnated to spread the children of diseases,
She is too wild and controllable, until taken to the clouds.
She has the energy and multiple pairs of legs,
But has no platform to dance and show her might,
Floating and discussing with the women of her kind,
She is enlightened to be wise to pour down on the plants.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Water, Water Everywhere by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- Reasonable truth, Kiran Prasad
- Lost Soul In The Hidden Wild, Electric Lady
- 雨Rain, qin xing
- Kamikaze Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- 难道你真是一片云（ Don't you is really a cloud? ）, qin xing
- Assuring Voice, Somanathan Iyer
- Synchronization, SALINI NAIR
- Best World, Kolade Seun
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
- Moon Beams, Yohan Confectioner
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)