Water, Water Everywhere
What a beautiful sight, when she is in blue,
Migraine gone and attack with no clues,
Freezes and compacts as the cotton candy does,
She is the stately lady with her well maintained curves.
She is happy with the biodegradable balls,
That is thrown into the bottom of her soil,
Crystal clear porcelain skin, the fish can swim in,
Miles she walks and runs with rising of her chin.
What a sight to tolerate, when she arrives,
To this part of the ball, lost her luster,
Through throwing of garbage sinister,
Acquire the color of the apron of the painters.
When at a place she fills the glass,
That can let the light to pass and sparkle,
How many colored attires she wears,
She travels in the East’s roller scorer.
When she loses her energy and gets caught,
All her legs are tied in the planar fold,
She is quiet as the dump child on the rock,
Imprisoned as icy slabs until the warm knight whispers.
When the energy is intact and obtains some more,
She is in the ecstatic state to sleep with all rogues,
Impregnated to spread the children of diseases,
She is too wild and controllable, until taken to the clouds.
She has the energy and multiple pairs of legs,
But has no platform to dance and show her might,
Floating and discussing with the women of her kind,
She is enlightened to be wise to pour down on the plants.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Water, Water Everywhere by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- The Merely Imagined Author Writing The L.., mary douglas
- Will you come to me tonight?, Erato
- पापा, sushant jha
- पापा, sushant jha
- Resurgence, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Returning from the Broken Mirror Myth, Gabriel Sumon
- Tour Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- ZZ Animals Flunk These 2014 Candidates, Saiom Shriver
- my pool days, lee fones
- Enough is enough, Pat Raia
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)