RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Energetically balancing every beat set in rhythmic styles,
forging an amount of lace and satin into the stream of things.
Interludes of sound take me onto outer spaces, watching tones
drift by in colorful materials, grasping tears and taking up
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Watching Tones by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell