RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Watching The Crowd
Belligerent, boisterous noise coming from a corner of the room.
Growing restless, wanting to move around or dance under the
disco ball 'til morning.
Speechless, just sitting and watching the excitement of the
Waiting for a break in the noise, hoping to find some silence
to hide within.
A stillness unfolding in mirrored fiction for tomorrow's
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Watching The Crowd by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- Sonnet # 512, Luis Estable
- In born, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet # 511, Luis Estable
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- Good lien, hasmukh amathalal