Imagine the ghost I would become,
The ghost that's yet to be,
While my body sleeps the sleep
Of death- yet I am free.
Imagine eyes, that watch the dawn
Un-cumbered by the frame
That bore, close to a century-
But no more claims a name.
Imagine loving presence guards
The living flesh of one,
Who once upon the earth had forged
A bond: in blood was done.
Imagine me with you always,
More than ever before;
No counterfeit of life or death
Can ever close that door.
Patti Masterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Watch-Ghost by Patti Masterman )
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav