Lorcelie A Tenorio
I went for a walk along the beach
Not knowing what I want to reach
Confused heart and mind is all I have.
I have thought of all the things we shared
Happy times and memories we felt
But still not contented at the end.
I don’t know why I’d become
So demanding and so unkind
All these years that we are one.
Maybe because I am so in love
That you are my breath and strength
And honey…. you are my life.
You really did not care how I felt
When I kept on telling you
I want you and I to commit.
There were times that I wondered why
If you really love me or not
That I feel so lost and empty I can’t hide.
I want to give up but you said “no”
That maybe one day
My dreams will come true.
This love that I have for you
Is so strong that it breaks me in two
Am feeling to give up or wait for you.
But somehow I realised
No matter what I do
My wasted love is
Still there for you….
Poem made by:
Lorcelie (Lorie) A. Tenorio
17 August 2010
Tuesday 12: 07 am
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wasted Love by Lorcelie A Tenorio )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Living Monuments, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Greeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Better Thing, Edgar Albert Guest
- Rain drop tears, Anita Jonker
- Spot, lee fones
- United, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Age Of Ink, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pretending Not To See, Edgar Albert Guest
- The World And Bud, Edgar Albert Guest
- What Makes An Artist, Edgar Albert Guest