Lorcelie A Tenorio
I went for a walk along the beach
Not knowing what I want to reach
Confused heart and mind is all I have.
I have thought of all the things we shared
Happy times and memories we felt
But still not contented at the end.
I don’t know why I’d become
So demanding and so unkind
All these years that we are one.
Maybe because I am so in love
That you are my breath and strength
And honey…. you are my life.
You really did not care how I felt
When I kept on telling you
I want you and I to commit.
There were times that I wondered why
If you really love me or not
That I feel so lost and empty I can’t hide.
I want to give up but you said “no”
That maybe one day
My dreams will come true.
This love that I have for you
Is so strong that it breaks me in two
Am feeling to give up or wait for you.
But somehow I realised
No matter what I do
My wasted love is
Still there for you….
Poem made by:
Lorcelie (Lorie) A. Tenorio
17 August 2010
Tuesday 12: 07 am
Lorcelie A Tenorio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wasted Love by Lorcelie A Tenorio )
- The Stuff We Are Made Of., Tony Adah
- remembering the wedding Anniversary.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Fishing For An Appropriate Taste, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Let us not be, hasmukh amathalal
- Is Life?, Neela Nath
- Star Tree, douglas scotney
- The Road to Heaven is Only One, Dr John Celes
- Capable and real, hasmukh amathalal
- This Is What Makes A Rhyming Poem, arshad arshad
- I write not for you, Havilah
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)