Waste In The Wind
Being just in its infant stage,
Wind, as a source of energy,
Before it can become of age,
Must heed that politics there be.
D.C. will never let wind go
Ahead to show what it can do,
Without butt inning blow by blow
With pork projects and cronies too.
Tax credits - whether be or not
Depend on how pro winds do grease
The palms of politicians bought,
Renewables to never cease.
The best source for producing wind?
Congress - and not at all chagrined.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Waste In The Wind by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Bruised My Soul, Lilly Emery
- aliens different to my norm, lee fones
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan