Waste In The Wind
Being just in its infant stage,
Wind, as a source of energy,
Before it can become of age,
Must heed that politics there be.
D.C. will never let wind go
Ahead to show what it can do,
Without butt inning blow by blow
With pork projects and cronies too.
Tax credits - whether be or not
Depend on how pro winds do grease
The palms of politicians bought,
Renewables to never cease.
The best source for producing wind?
Congress - and not at all chagrined.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Waste In The Wind by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা), Bhaskar Rabha
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin
- Rebel with a Cause, Deborah Dalton
- Shroud Of Smile, Rex mayor Ubini
- You, Jacob macharia
- नायहरदोँ आं गसंनानै, Ronjoy Brahma
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery