foufa la perle
Want You Back
we had to live with pain, and learn to love again
we had everything, oh babe please try to listen
I know that I wasn't there, when you needed me.
And I know that it's too late...
but, I never wanted to see you walking away, and getting over me.
And now, it's too late...
Oh, I needed too much care... I needed to be anywhere,
just you and me!
Oh, I needed to feel okay... I needed to catch my breath away
and you there for me.
And it's killing me to see your tears, to feel your breath;
just in my dreams...
it's killing me to feel so bad, cause of a person I had.
Now, I see you just in echoes of past.
Oh, babe... we had everything, and all I felt was true.
Oh, babe... I was dreaming, but this is the sad truth.
Sometimes, I want to see you coming back,
but, my hopes and dreams got lost in the dark.
Sometimes, I wonder about the two of us,
and I wonder how much we were lucky, when we believed and trusted.
Oh, I still remember your cute little laughs,
and for me, they still the best.
Now, all I hear is the sound of my own voice,
saying words that make no sense.
About holding on, about forgiving and forget...
but, I really, really want you back.
Oh, really, really want you back.
It's okay if this is a mistake, I just want you back.
Have you thought that running away would make everything alright?
Did you want to stay, but nothing seemed right?
Oh babe, whatever it was the reason... I want you back.
Whatever, the time and distance, you'd take... I just want you back.
Oh, really, really want you back... Oh, I want you back.
foufa la perle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Want You Back by foufa la perle )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- My Little Bird, Alfred Oyori
- Regret, Damian Murphy
- Helpless reasonings, Howard MacDougall
- The first Flight, michael hagwood
- Fake, RJP Patterson
- Bee Bathes In Bliss, Saiom Shriver
- Merry Christmas, lee fones
- Searching For Convictions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Strong Enough, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Past Woes, Naveed Akram