Wanna To Go Baby
Wanna to go baby, go, go, go, go;
With you my heart baby, don’t say no, no...
Thy face! God’s grace! An angel ye may be,
Thy gait! Lords pace! Drags me to an abbey,
Just wait, dance a while,
Our journey, miles and mile,
Oh! Love is love baby, you must bow;
Let me kiss, kiss me now
Wanna to go baby...
With you my heart...
Hold my hand, walk around,
Dance on sand, love the sound,
Don’t forget, we are one,
Come and kiss, don’t make fun,
Heart is heart baby, where love dwells,
ha, ha, ha, ha; ho, ho, ho, ho,
Wanna to go baby, go, go, go
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wanna To Go Baby by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Do accept, hasmukh amathalal
- A Bit On The Side, Rod Morris
- Some Things Should Not Have Been, Anita Khelawan
- Let not this earth be divided, gajanan mishra
- With situation, hasmukh amathalal
- Misery Loves Company, Bill Cantrell
- Hot Summer Tanka, Toshie Nohara
- No need to ask, gajanan mishra
- Truth, Tony Adah
- Walking the dog, Nassy Fesharaki