RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Wandering Alone Forever More
Take me back to yesterday's front porch so I can
sit and meditate on thoughts of family and God.
Soothing my soul, easing it's grief through
silent prayer, I reminisce as my mind wanders
alone into forevermore horizons.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wandering Alone Forever More by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla