Wandered Lonely As A Clown...
Are you really what you are,
or did human kind plant you,
I mean everything is a - seed!
so some people don't start off bad,
but end up there, anyway...
Is Mother Nature an unkind propulsion? ,
and the gene pool,
Is it just crammed
with you and me,
some people become addicted
then have to do it,
who have built in clocks
waiting to go off!
that human biology grows perverse!
and that beautiful returns to ugly,
your not so bubbly now,
befuddled puddle of my thinking,
and the laws of gravity just get worse!
for all the branches dangling down,
are not willing to make the tree know,
that people on this earth are meant
to be cut down,
for their trespasses,
billeted from the powers, of no such place...
GRANT FRASER's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wandered Lonely As A Clown... by GRANT FRASER )
- Fuzzy Fellow, Patrick Czyz
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- last spring, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal