Wandered Lonely As A Clown...
Are you really what you are,
or did human kind plant you,
I mean everything is a - seed!
so some people don't start off bad,
but end up there, anyway...
Is Mother Nature an unkind propulsion? ,
and the gene pool,
Is it just crammed
with you and me,
some people become addicted
then have to do it,
who have built in clocks
waiting to go off!
that human biology grows perverse!
and that beautiful returns to ugly,
your not so bubbly now,
befuddled puddle of my thinking,
and the laws of gravity just get worse!
for all the branches dangling down,
are not willing to make the tree know,
that people on this earth are meant
to be cut down,
for their trespasses,
billeted from the powers, of no such place...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wandered Lonely As A Clown... by GRANT FRASER )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Sun Smiles at morning-glories, What a Fun!, Harindhar Reddy
- Person of the Playful Star: Tanka [there.., Chimako Tada
- Love Desires, Perveiz Ali
- Tick, tick, Aromantic Birds in Love, Harindhar Reddy
- A Spray of Water: Tanka [the round spoon], Chimako Tada
- A Spray of Water: Tanka [the hot water in], Chimako Tada
- Person of the Playful Star: Tanka [I lis.., Chimako Tada
- Love Whips You on Naked Back, Harindhar Reddy
- ~I'm Going Home~, E Nigma
- Smile poem love, Elius Rubby