Wandered Lonely As A Clown...
Are you really what you are,
or did human kind plant you,
I mean everything is a - seed!
so some people don't start off bad,
but end up there, anyway...
Is Mother Nature an unkind propulsion? ,
and the gene pool,
Is it just crammed
with you and me,
some people become addicted
then have to do it,
who have built in clocks
waiting to go off!
that human biology grows perverse!
and that beautiful returns to ugly,
your not so bubbly now,
befuddled puddle of my thinking,
and the laws of gravity just get worse!
for all the branches dangling down,
are not willing to make the tree know,
that people on this earth are meant
to be cut down,
for their trespasses,
billeted from the powers, of no such place...
GRANT FRASER's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wandered Lonely As A Clown... by GRANT FRASER )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Scarecrow Not Quite Dissolving By Orange.., mary douglas
- WHO ARE WE? من نحن ؟, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We Complain, Sandra Feldman
- Trapped Inside This Head Of Mine, david kush
- a light bulb flickers in my dreams, Mandolyn ...
- कर्म ही अब धर्म जहाँ..., Sandhya Jane