RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Quiet, gentle, dealing with life's trials,
faithfully moving forward, enjoying times
that come her way.
Being with family, celebrating her birthday,
capably being entertained by her good friend.
Hoping her day was a memorable one in every
respect and she's able to look forward to
the next one.
In all aspects of life she does her best
to take control, steering herself as well
as she can towards hopeful outcomes with
faith in God.
Happy Birthday Wanda, from your friend
along life's road, a poet documenting your
day of birth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wanda by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser
- Hilton at Milton,, lee fones
- In a time without time!, Adriana Istrefi
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Five), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Four), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- Truth Lies - Kids Stuff -how2builddefenc.., sEaN nOrTh