RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Quiet, gentle, dealing with life's trials,
faithfully moving forward, enjoying times
that come her way.
Being with family, celebrating her birthday,
capably being entertained by her good friend.
Hoping her day was a memorable one in every
respect and she's able to look forward to
the next one.
In all aspects of life she does her best
to take control, steering herself as well
as she can towards hopeful outcomes with
faith in God.
Happy Birthday Wanda, from your friend
along life's road, a poet documenting your
day of birth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wanda by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Moral Roundabout, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Wheelwright, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Idiot Girl, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- All the Steps, John Taggart
- Heimdall, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Orange Berries Dark Green Leaves, John Taggart
- Horses To Market, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Foreign Wife Elegy, Yuko Taniguchi