Colin Ian Jeffery
WALKING THE STORM
Thunder of his words
Still echo the truth he spoke
Moving my steps ever forward.
Lightening lights the darkness
Showing where he walked
And my soul longs for his Kingdom.
He said God the Father is love
And we are children
Cherished and forgiven of our sins.
Colin Ian Jeffery's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WALKING THE STORM by Colin Ian Jeffery )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Seduce You For The Night, Holly Heron
- I'll Never Be Rich, Edgar Albert Guest
- For The Living, Edgar Albert Guest
- Give Me What You Can, Holly Heron
- Conor's Kid, B.. Alexander
- The journey, Eric Bult
- اكنون تو رفته اى و غزل گريه مى كند, Mehri Mehraban
- Bat 'Bleep', Ima Ryma
- The Path, Aalok Sensharma
- Invitation, Aalok Sensharma