Walking at night…
The eyes glimpsed the distant moon.
The tree crook at the shadow
grumbling to my feet
Silence of gold, my breath melts
the stars sing in white gleaming in time
their glorious sunset.
Stand silent like a fox,
hidden among the light, soft
the wind breathless breeze, blows
The elephant forsaken by the moon
the swing creaking with its solitary swung
the magical croon of a deserted playground.
Fountains of lamplight
create road edges yellow wells
where shadows quench their thirst.
Be alone like silent stone
thrown by the night hands
echoing inside the end of the well
Luca Menin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Walking at night… by Luca Menin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dil Chhota Ya Bada.................., sonali kumari
- Morals Mourn, Michael Olajubu
- dOnE - playing kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Teri Yade.............., sonali kumari
- Ye Mere Nayan............., sonali kumari
- Ek Eahsaas Khushi…………………, sonali kumari
- Fin!, Jim Yerman
- ANOTHER CHANCE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Black And Blue, Electric Lady
- TAX PAYER, alexander opicho