Lorcelie A Tenorio
A love so true, that’s all I know
This love I have given you
A love so divine from a heart of mine
Wondering if you can be mine.
The test of time passed in between us
To test the love we have in us
So strong that nobody can destroy us
We stood along side by side.
One day, I was walking alone
Thinking how can I be strong
With this pain that was so strong
Killing my heart and me for too long.
I cried in vain but no one can hear
Only the birds and the wind blowing my ears
Wishing that they can feel my pain
So to ease my heart full in vain.
I called your name so many times
Screaming loud so you can hear this heart of mine
Instead you told me to wait and be calm
Forgetting that my heart and soul are ruined by time.
I beg you to come back to me
Walk with me lots of times
All you said is some other time
Is this a part of the test of time?
Poem made by:
Lorcelie A. Tenorio
17 March 2011
Thursday 12: 51 am
Lorcelie A Tenorio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Walking Alone by Lorcelie A Tenorio )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Everything but God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Tell Me, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Our Mentor (acrostic poem), Marvin Brato Sr
- The Taking, Anne Pierson Wiese
- The Killing Frost, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Inscrutable Twist, Anne Pierson Wiese
- The Cordyceps, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- South, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Columbus Park, Anne Pierson Wiese