Waiting For You To Come Home!
When Days Pass I wait and wait
for you to give me a phone call
or a letter
or knock on my door and say 'I`m back'
But Everyday I Have Dreams That You Are Gone..
And Maybe, Just Maybe Im wondering.. That My Dream
Is Coming True..
But I Dont Want to Belive.. Waiting For You Is Torture..
Being Without you Can Break My Heart into pieces..
Being ALL alone in the house With no one around, can be Terrifing, Without You...
Sitting On The couch Looking Every Five Minutes Out The Door,
Praying For You To Come, But Waiting For You Is Killing me..
And I Just Want you to Come Home!
Katherine Gelinas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Waiting For You To Come Home! by Katherine Gelinas )
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- Algernon Charles Swinburne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(3rd April 19sixty)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Anonymous