Waiting For You To Come Home!
When Days Pass I wait and wait
for you to give me a phone call
or a letter
or knock on my door and say 'I`m back'
But Everyday I Have Dreams That You Are Gone..
And Maybe, Just Maybe Im wondering.. That My Dream
Is Coming True..
But I Dont Want to Belive.. Waiting For You Is Torture..
Being Without you Can Break My Heart into pieces..
Being ALL alone in the house With no one around, can be Terrifing, Without You...
Sitting On The couch Looking Every Five Minutes Out The Door,
Praying For You To Come, But Waiting For You Is Killing me..
And I Just Want you to Come Home!
Katherine Gelinas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Waiting For You To Come Home! by Katherine Gelinas )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Voyage, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Reflected In Mirrors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- zeros and ones, Tajudeen Shah
- Beat Of My Heart, Lydia Cunningham
- Tell - Tale Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Speculative Visions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Allocating Rhythms, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Perfect You, Naomi Mith
- The Water, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Opened, Sade Bolaji