Waiting For You To Come Home!
When Days Pass I wait and wait
for you to give me a phone call
or a letter
or knock on my door and say 'I`m back'
But Everyday I Have Dreams That You Are Gone..
And Maybe, Just Maybe Im wondering.. That My Dream
Is Coming True..
But I Dont Want to Belive.. Waiting For You Is Torture..
Being Without you Can Break My Heart into pieces..
Being ALL alone in the house With no one around, can be Terrifing, Without You...
Sitting On The couch Looking Every Five Minutes Out The Door,
Praying For You To Come, But Waiting For You Is Killing me..
And I Just Want you to Come Home!
Katherine Gelinas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Waiting For You To Come Home! by Katherine Gelinas )
- Silence of the Snow, Arrianna Prentiss
- Don't ever in public, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Somewhere in time, Mark Heathcote
- The wind brings warning, xeno drone
- My nature is to write, gajanan mishra
- Two Rings, Shannon Paterson
- Dreams Incarnate, Dylan Engelbrecht
- The Rose, Neela Nath
- No one to question, hasmukh amathalal
- She does, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)