Wait Until You See This: Mankind and Alcohol
Drinking too much alcohol is not good.
But when you want to clear the mind, drink, you should.
It gives you a momentary calm and peace,
After your hectic day to embrace.
After a drink or two you are relaxed
Even the words are flowing easier as said
It is good to have a drink or two
To get out of stress, chaos and the seemingly life's zoo.
Anyway, when one drinks the real personality will surface,
Can be laughing, crying, fighting, happy, just don't become a disgrace.
If you don't like what you become, drink when you are alone
Just find relaxation, possibly peace for the moment, survive in the zone.
Even if you do not have problems, only challenges,
After a long day solving those should not make you depressed.
I know, I tried, I can recommend
Love you and wishing you the best to tend.
Just don't go overboard.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wait Until You See This: Mankind and Alcohol by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Whispers Of Angels, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sun Dream, Aftab Alam
- Memory's Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Like rays, hasmukh amathalal
- Chamber Of Quiet Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Plato's Cave, Edward A. Morris
- Starting with Paradox in a Poet's Nightm.., Edward A. Morris
- Rhymes with Use, Edward A. Morris
- The Hairy Tick, Edward A. Morris
- Epistemology in a Pickled Pepper Shell, Edward A. Morris