Wait Until You See This: Mankind and Alcohol
Drinking too much alcohol is not good.
But when you want to clear the mind, drink, you should.
It gives you a momentary calm and peace,
After your hectic day to embrace.
After a drink or two you are relaxed
Even the words are flowing easier as said
It is good to have a drink or two
To get out of stress, chaos and the seemingly life's zoo.
Anyway, when one drinks the real personality will surface,
Can be laughing, crying, fighting, happy, just don't become a disgrace.
If you don't like what you become, drink when you are alone
Just find relaxation, possibly peace for the moment, survive in the zone.
Even if you do not have problems, only challenges,
After a long day solving those should not make you depressed.
I know, I tried, I can recommend
Love you and wishing you the best to tend.
Just don't go overboard.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wait Until You See This: Mankind and Alcohol by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Just One Week They Said That You Were.., mary douglas
- Bible Thumpers and Fuzzy Bumpers, Monk E. Biz
- The Greatness of Ascetics(Section 3 of T.., rajendran muthiah
- It came like a storm, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- please don't take her, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Car Lights (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Expression Eruption: Alcohol, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Death please came and take me, tsholofelo phakathi
- The Ph.D. Guide & The Girl Scholar (A Lo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- And Were You Dreaming In The Licorice Ni.., mary douglas