Wait Until You See This: Mankind and Alcohol
Drinking too much alcohol is not good.
But when you want to clear the mind, drink, you should.
It gives you a momentary calm and peace,
After your hectic day to embrace.
After a drink or two you are relaxed
Even the words are flowing easier as said
It is good to have a drink or two
To get out of stress, chaos and the seemingly life's zoo.
Anyway, when one drinks the real personality will surface,
Can be laughing, crying, fighting, happy, just don't become a disgrace.
If you don't like what you become, drink when you are alone
Just find relaxation, possibly peace for the moment, survive in the zone.
Even if you do not have problems, only challenges,
After a long day solving those should not make you depressed.
I know, I tried, I can recommend
Love you and wishing you the best to tend.
Just don't go overboard.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wait Until You See This: Mankind and Alcohol by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.55, Monk E. Biz
- Global Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- PRETTY GOOD START.., ging taping
- Draw me in your heart, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The thirst is a thorn., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
- Acquaintance across the gender, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Begining of my love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- What is all truth, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Let all people, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)