Wait Until You See This: Mankind and Alcohol
Drinking too much alcohol is not good.
But when you want to clear the mind, drink, you should.
It gives you a momentary calm and peace,
After your hectic day to embrace.
After a drink or two you are relaxed
Even the words are flowing easier as said
It is good to have a drink or two
To get out of stress, chaos and the seemingly life's zoo.
Anyway, when one drinks the real personality will surface,
Can be laughing, crying, fighting, happy, just don't become a disgrace.
If you don't like what you become, drink when you are alone
Just find relaxation, possibly peace for the moment, survive in the zone.
Even if you do not have problems, only challenges,
After a long day solving those should not make you depressed.
I know, I tried, I can recommend
Love you and wishing you the best to tend.
Just don't go overboard.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wait Until You See This: Mankind and Alcohol by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(22 March 1941 -)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Cognac, Larisa Rzhepishevska
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Destruction, Aftab Alam
- You know everything - public good, gajanan mishra
- DEATH PERMANENT! *, Subbaraman N V
- When Angry, Leong Ming Loong
- Truth and conscience, gajanan mishra
- Win the self, gajanan mishra
- (6) जिख्लाबसे लाइजाम: 'रैसुमै'नो, Ronjoy Brahma
- I Exist, Rohit Sapra
- The law of these times, Ravikumar C.P.
- So Many Minds Are Left Fractured, Lawrence S. Pertillar