Wait Until You See This: Mankind and Alcohol
Drinking too much alcohol is not good.
But when you want to clear the mind, drink, you should.
It gives you a momentary calm and peace,
After your hectic day to embrace.
After a drink or two you are relaxed
Even the words are flowing easier as said
It is good to have a drink or two
To get out of stress, chaos and the seemingly life's zoo.
Anyway, when one drinks the real personality will surface,
Can be laughing, crying, fighting, happy, just don't become a disgrace.
If you don't like what you become, drink when you are alone
Just find relaxation, possibly peace for the moment, survive in the zone.
Even if you do not have problems, only challenges,
After a long day solving those should not make you depressed.
I know, I tried, I can recommend
Love you and wishing you the best to tend.
Just don't go overboard.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wait Until You See This: Mankind and Alcohol by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Finnish, Leslie Philibert
- Life shall turn, hasmukh amathalal
- Introverted Victims, Aisling Chia
- No Sheep to Count, Aisling Chia
- Sunset, Kwai Chee Low
- The Immigrants, Romella Kitchens
- Dream of Music, Kwai Chee Low
- An Ode to Coffee, Kwai Chee Low
- ! Forum Personas (PH Forum Commentary), Alice Vedral Rivera
- Songs and Music, Kwai Chee Low
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)