There are several parts of me that wishes to take control,
They talk to me when ever I am alone,
Asking to take control and show the world who we really are,
They yell and fight all day long,
I go and hide in the darkest depths of my mind to be free,
But they always seem to find me, calling out for me,
They make me say and do thing I don't want to,
They are always very angry,
Their raging voices taking over my mind,
They're slowly tearing me apart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Voices by jaqualen roberts )
- She does, hasmukh amathalal
- Multi-dimensional; heavens?, Mark Heathcote
- Watch, ramesh rai
- You Know I Do, Michael McParland
- Drowning, Neela Nath
- Where to go, gajanan mishra
- This African Woman, Anthony Seyi Abiodun
- My sky is not clear and blue, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Salvation, gajanan mishra
- beef, it's what boys like, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)