Oh how you frustrate me!
So often boxing in my creativity.
I wish you wouldn't pose such difficulty,
drawing such effort to pin down precisely.
You call too steep a fee
from those of us who are lazy.
Ah! Life would be so easy
if only knowledge of you could be
more of an innate capacity.
Nevertheless, I revel in your intricacy
and I will never grow weary
of this glorious battle that is vocabulary.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Vocabulary by Shaqueena Celestin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jen Toner
- Courage, Jen Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jen Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jen Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jen Toner
- I Am Not There, Jen Toner
- An Angel For A Friend, Jen Toner
- Hobble About Lame, Richard Thripp
- SnowFlakes, Jen Toner
- New Future Of The Internet, Doris Beaulieu