Oh how you frustrate me!
So often boxing in my creativity.
I wish you wouldn't pose such difficulty,
drawing such effort to pin down precisely.
You call too steep a fee
from those of us who are lazy.
Ah! Life would be so easy
if only knowledge of you could be
more of an innate capacity.
Nevertheless, I revel in your intricacy
and I will never grow weary
of this glorious battle that is vocabulary.
Shaqueena Celestin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Vocabulary by Shaqueena Celestin )
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate