You try to convince yourself that what you want is not what you need.
That your memories of what was wasn't and will never ever be.
That in you mind you remember what your heart wants it to be.
That what you felt was not true but perhaps just a vivid dream.
Because if what was then was, then you wouldn't have left me.
If true love is that love then there wouldn't you without me.
Your Pusha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Vivid Dream by Your Pusha )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Sleep it away., Gary Hembree
- Adil Jussawalla The Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- It's Morning, Dr Ronnie Bai
- She and He, Dr Ronnie Bai
- My last regret, Eliza Clair
- My Hometown Today, Dr Ronnie Bai
- Half ajar, Mark Heathcote
- Driftwood (II), Dr Ronnie Bai
- Indian Egnlish, Where Is It? Who The Spe.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Blankets Of Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak