You try to convince yourself that what you want is not what you need.
That your memories of what was wasn't and will never ever be.
That in you mind you remember what your heart wants it to be.
That what you felt was not true but perhaps just a vivid dream.
Because if what was then was, then you wouldn't have left me.
If true love is that love then there wouldn't you without me.
Your Pusha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Vivid Dream by Your Pusha )
- The Rest, Frank Avon
- The kingdom, gajanan mishra
- The Headland Wreck, David Lewis Paget
- THE MIND OF POET, Kashif khan
- Spiritually Bound, Michael McParland
- Sky is red, Aftab Alam
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)