You try to convince yourself that what you want is not what you need.
That your memories of what was wasn't and will never ever be.
That in you mind you remember what your heart wants it to be.
That what you felt was not true but perhaps just a vivid dream.
Because if what was then was, then you wouldn't have left me.
If true love is that love then there wouldn't you without me.
Your Pusha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Vivid Dream by Your Pusha )
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt