Lawrence S. Pertillar
Vivid, Bold And Direct
I am not here to bask in your delusions.
OR paint pictures to depict,
Realities you prefer that do not conflict.
Pastel colors are not on my palate.
Idealistic visions are not what I crave to taste.
I am not that kind of artist to entrap myself,
Or others to medicate...
On those landscapes to erase what aches.
To face that which is to accept and not reject,
Has a way to ease my digestion.
I like it vivid, bold and direct.
Those masquerading presentations,
I find difficult to stomach.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Vivid, Bold And Direct by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow