We play in a virtual world
And although the screen conceals
The opposite of my image
Is a person that is very real.
At any given time
I can truly tell you just how I feel
All I can tell you is
Everything I tell you in my heart is very real
We are true in every which way,
As I cry for you, you cry for me.
And when we laugh together,
Its as sincere as one can be.
To me you are a very dear friend
Though to some you may seem like a fantasy.
But when we share our secrets together
I know your reality.
When I read the words you send me
I feel what you mean.
When I feel what comes through your words
I can now feel the unseen
You pick me up when I am down
There you stand unwavering by my side
You are my interpreter when I don’t understand myself
When I’m blind you are my guide.
So tonight, before you drift off to sleep
And feel the breeze cross your face.
Do not fret my love, For its just me blowing
you a kiss from this distant place.
Jay Aguiniga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Virtually true by Jay Aguiniga )
- Lisbon, Frank Avon
- Underground, Mark Webster
- Ophelia to Hamlet, David McLansky
- That All Our Beauty's Are The Same, Mark R. Elias
- Lust u me nu meneer, Madrason writer
- Depression, Alesia Leach
- Seashore Gratitude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Path Of The King, vince gullaci
- The Present, bryan wallace
- Vieze oren, Schone ogen, Madrason writer
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns