RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Racing rhythms, feeling their beats and tempos taking
me into self.
Jumping in completely, feeling awakened and alive in
depths of melodies as they incessantly pound with the
tones of perfect pitch, reaching imagination.
Watching notes appear in colorful array as they sound
themselves out in rhymes and prose on a continual
basis, never failing to energize and enliven spirits.
Wonderful feelings, touching emotions, reacting to
their violent sensations at times, yet taking them
carefully and placing them in poems.
Reaching others implicitly, making them cry, laugh,
smile, get goose bumps or the chills with what I've
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Violent Sensations by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- After Love's Partition, Velvet Boots
- Pleasures Of Love, Lilly Emery
- Enchantment Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Great Thugs of Indian English Poetry.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Spaniels, Diane Hine
- WE RIDE NORTH, AWAKEN!, Hibah Shabkhez
- I am the paradise, gajanan mishra
- Non-Belief and Nothing, douglas scotney
- Is poem everything?, gajanan mishra
- Universal Creed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak