RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Racing rhythms, feeling their beats and tempos taking
me into self.
Jumping in completely, feeling awakened and alive in
depths of melodies as they incessantly pound with the
tones of perfect pitch, reaching imagination.
Watching notes appear in colorful array as they sound
themselves out in rhymes and prose on a continual
basis, never failing to energize and enliven spirits.
Wonderful feelings, touching emotions, reacting to
their violent sensations at times, yet taking them
carefully and placing them in poems.
Reaching others implicitly, making them cry, laugh,
smile, get goose bumps or the chills with what I've
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Violent Sensations by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
- PARTNERS IN CRIME, Terry Collett
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Hardcastle Crags, Sylvia Plath
- Burning The Letters, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe