Village Ohio! !
It is the village Ohio
It is the season of Autumn
Walt Whitman is seen to be in this village through his poem
It is the Orchards of apples and grapes
Oh what a nice fragrance from those ripen fruits
It is the farm land of buckwheat
It is the bee hives
They are coming towards this village for foods
The sky is so white and calm
The farms and crops are flourishing well
So heavenly the village of Ohio is!
What a nice village scenery!
Yes, it is Ohio!
Sources: : : : Autumn Scene
Z.I. Mahmud's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Village Ohio! ! by Z.I. Mahmud )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Liliana EL.
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- My Heart's In The Highlands, Robert Burns
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Chaos Call, Arik Fletcher
- upon new year's, Ivana Valasik
- Double Jeopardy, David Lewis Paget
- Mining artwork narratives from Sydney Bi.., Danny Draper
- I want to change the language, Danny Draper
- Conference confinement, Danny Draper
- Lunch in the Art Gallery of NSW members .., Danny Draper
- Vulnerability, Valsa George
- Arbitrary (an acronym for beaurocracy), Danny Draper
- The Great Avarice Belief, Danny Draper