Lawrence S. Pertillar
Very Inspiring Stuff
Where are you going?
'To the debates.'
I thought you stayed away from politics?
'That was yesterday.
Before I decided I would get into comedy.
One of the debaters accused the other,
Of being a 'Capitalist'.
Because he actually stated...
He had 'no' lack of fear of cutting jobs,
To aid big business.
Just a week ago they were all accusing,
The current leader for being a 'Socialist'.
With claims he was against 'Capitalism'.'
I wish I had known earlier in my career,
It was this funny.
I am getting some great material.
Very inspiring stuff.'
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Very Inspiring Stuff by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Unique We Are, Mantu Mahakul
- Shadow, Liffy Liu
- Broken angel, Barbara Dixion