Lawrence S. Pertillar
Very Inspiring Stuff
Where are you going?
'To the debates.'
I thought you stayed away from politics?
'That was yesterday.
Before I decided I would get into comedy.
One of the debaters accused the other,
Of being a 'Capitalist'.
Because he actually stated...
He had 'no' lack of fear of cutting jobs,
To aid big business.
Just a week ago they were all accusing,
The current leader for being a 'Socialist'.
With claims he was against 'Capitalism'.'
I wish I had known earlier in my career,
It was this funny.
I am getting some great material.
Very inspiring stuff.'
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Very Inspiring Stuff by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Two Boys in my Life, Minerva Montecalvo
- I am a Plate of Rice, Minerva Montecalvo
- Simply Me, Minerva Montecalvo
- Moves On, Socheata Mok
- Irom I Miss You, Lalit Kaira
- The Treasures I Have, Minerva Montecalvo
- If I were a pet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Comforts in the dark, Mark Heathcote
- Million Billion Dollar Elite Divorce Cou.., Terence G. Craddock
- Prophet, Nassy Fesharaki