Venice Beach Love Song
She kissed him gently,
lovingly, softly...this was more of a
sweet, extended, tender peck.
The 'nerd' strutting down
the Venice Beach boardwalk
could not possibly be any happier.
He seemed almost ready to go
full Cruise on Oprah to tell us, you, me, everyone
how much in love he is.
He can now be crucified in Dog Town and
it does not matter: the skinny nerd has lived and loved.
Venice Queen smiles, ghosts whirl in the sandy wind.
Leonardo Diaz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Venice Beach Love Song by Leonardo Diaz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- television, smriti chhibber
- Grass, smriti chhibber
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -70, Ronjoy Brahma
- I Had a Daughter, Adegbite Adeyinka