Venice Beach Love Song
She kissed him gently,
lovingly, softly...this was more of a
sweet, extended, tender peck.
The 'nerd' strutting down
the Venice Beach boardwalk
could not possibly be any happier.
He seemed almost ready to go
full Cruise on Oprah to tell us, you, me, everyone
how much in love he is.
He can now be crucified in Dog Town and
it does not matter: the skinny nerd has lived and loved.
Venice Queen smiles, ghosts whirl in the sandy wind.
Leonardo Diaz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Venice Beach Love Song by Leonardo Diaz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Keep Smiling!, Geetha Jayakumar
- THE LAST SCENE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Gone, Kareem Sameh
- Muskurathey Raho!, Geetha Jayakumar
- A Few Stars Tonight, Jesus James Llorico
- T. V. Premiere, Sandra Feldman
- Exclusive Few Lines Designed For....., Geetha Jayakumar
- नहीं करेंगे एतबार.. Nahi Karenge, hasmukh amathalal
- Voiceless Prayer, Kate Harrington
- Lines, Kate Harrington