Vanity esteemed the worse among all grants propined He!
Adherent of it worry not pine yield to another;
Only has motto preserve hustle thine gentle plea,
Content by own, ignoramous, post forward vex and hinder.
An odious innate turn a man prosperity into havoc
Make bloody from generous, dearest to opponent unblest;
When it's toxin stirred round prevent vein of Hitler,
Ignited whole world once more was silent at least.
If we analyse the art of commanding absolute impartially,
Could understand prompt purpose perhaps in His lurking behind;
Promote affection unfair too support time crises each heartily,
To put under test, profitably ride, the vanity in mind.
As prod go deep clean gums, buzz the vanity,
Where confine hedge within frame, expose dissolution immunity.
Ravindra Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Vanity by Ravindra Kumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Havoc, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- So what next, Michael Mullings
- I Dance And Smile At The Sound Of Your V.., Ronald Chapman
- Power, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- I Caught A Little Rhyme (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- If you'll happen to remember me, Sebenzile Mamba
- I Asked, Ronald Chapman
- God Looks in, sEaN nOrTh
- I Am The Sky, Ronald Chapman
- I Am Sunshine, Ronald Chapman