I saw what vanished from under the nose
Of feathers that crawl beneath the soul of roses;
Nothing reminds me of the days ahead,
On this stage I commit my jokes and laughter
To fuse with the concepts of disgust, worry and deceit.
I have seen the Unseen with bold eyes,
Internal eyes shall stare at the venomous words,
Deeds are internal like the succumbed ones.
I saw that the phantoms of disgust beheld our activities,
Broad and skinny, the ghouls of the past passed into
A joke of some sort, and a joke is only too simple
When ghosts are afoot with existences and joys
Of the late art, of the late art, of the late artists.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Vanished by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Truth is supreme, gajanan mishra
- Photograph from September 11, Wislawa Szymborska
- A stain..., GRANT FRASER
- buzz be what?, Mandolyn ...
- The Cat, Novica Tadić
- Singing in the Shower, Joan Goodwin
- Pappou Elia's Poem - No Rhyme, Elia Michael
- Night Sonnet, Novica Tadić
- Asperger's is not a curse - it is just a.., Richard Allen Beevor
- Knives, Dreams, Novica Tadić