The Valentine day is near,
For those to express their unexpressed love the day is here;
This time just go for it my dear,
And for the consequences do not fear!
There are various ways to express love,
From roses, cards, to love letters from dove;
Huge profits do the shopkeepers who sell these earn,
And with a big grin the hidden secrets of lovers they learn!
East or West, Honey...you are the best,
The lovers goodwill is put on a test;
Those who pass this is in Cloud nine,
And those who don't, wait for next Valentine day, is that fine?
Setting aside jokes,
Here's an ardent wish for all my reader folks;
May every day seem like Valentine day,
And lets make our life happy in every way!
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Valentine Day by Kavya ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- last day, Ewa Busayourmi
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...