'Useless'..... [Human Uselessness; PSYCHOLOGY; Useless Advice? ; Humor/Humour? ; Sort Of SHORT]
'Useless' can be a nasty word; it can make one feel just like a turd.
But, if you think about it, that's ABSURD. [It' just a word! ! ] …. 'Useless'
I suppose, at times, it's said in jest, or at a bothered mind's behest.
But you'd better never (it) believe, ‘cause if you do, you may be apt to grieve,
AND wish you‘d never ever been born, AND think of …..Mom and Dad with scorn.
You may be bald, deaf, or even toothless,
but NO ONE ever is …..COMPLETELY useless!
WELL ……NO, I'll NOT say …….some things that I 'could'.
They might hurt YOU and YOU. That'd be NO GOOD!
So keep deluding yourselves. Yes! YOU-be-RUTHLESS!
AND keep telling yourselves 'I'M NOT USELESS! '
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('Useless'..... [Human Uselessness; PSYCHOLOGY; Useless Advice? ; Humor/Humour? ; Sort Of SHORT] by Bri Edwards )
Did you read them?
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal
- मुकुट, dhirajkumar taksande