RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Searching the world over, skipping some places,
knowing that they are off limits to everyone.
Signing the paperwork, flying into an upper
atmosphere, finding paths in skyways of lively
Going forward faster than a jet giving spaces
to others just to keep the peace in sparse areas
of wild jungles in life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Upper Atmospheres by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI