What can I say about a perfect day in October?
a mild sun that appears to be fused with silver.
A few cumuli, looking like a bride’s belt,
and the sky has a blueness that is not deep
rather of mythical haziness, a dream not yet
realized seeking understanding of something
that is limitless. The garden is full of flowers, it
is as a new spring has sprung, wordless and
in supple silence I can hear the forest’s animals
sigh in utter contentment.
I cannot afford to sleep I must catch this very
moment before the good days end.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unusual October by oskar hansen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Attach importance, gajanan mishra
- Silent Death, Adewale Ajakanri
- Not enough, hasmukh amathalal
- Diamond Gems, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost and Found, Anthony Di'anno
- reaching for your hand so i don't get lost, Mandolyn ...
- Share to walk, hasmukh amathalal
- Okay okay I said, gajanan mishra
- Friends are there, hasmukh amathalal
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal